What are cookies and how do they work on the COMERCIAL DE APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS SL website?
- Guarantee that the website functions correctly.
- Save your preferences, such as your chosen language or font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, such as the pages you have visited or the time you have spent on our media.
Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and their computer/device and provide no references enabling us to know your personal data. You can, at any time, configure your browser to change and/or block the placement of cookies sent by the COMERCIAL DE APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS SL website, and doing so will not prevent you from accessing the contents. However, the quality of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or who have used their access data to sign in can access personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information supplied on registering and that stored in the cookies in your browser.
- Authentication cookies are by defect temporary non-persistent (session) cookies; however, users can make them persistent by marking the “Remember login” box in the access gateway. For registered users.
- Session cookies, which are installed when you sign in, have a duration of 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
A cookie going by the name of “language” is created to store your language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the browser’s default language, but if the website is compatible with several languages, it may differ according to the selected language. For all kinds of users.
OWNER COOKIE NAME FUNCTION
- How can I configure my cookies?
-By browsing and continuing to use our Website, you give your consent to cookie use in the conditions indicated in this Cookies policy. COMERCIAL DE APLICACIONES ELECTRÓNICAS SL enables access to this Cookies Policy on registering in order to ensure that the user is informed; it does not however mean that they cannot exercise their right to block, eliminate and reject cookies at any time.
-In any event, we inform you that, as cookies are not necessary to use our Website, you can block or disable them by configuring your browser to reject the installation of all or some cookies. Almost all browsers allow a warning to be issued regarding the presence of cookies or enable you to automatically reject them. If you reject them you can continue to use our Website, although some of its services may be limited, meaning that your experience on our Website will be less satisfactory.
How can I block or enable cookies?
The user can – at any time – decide which cookies they want to function on this Website by means of:
-configuring their browser, for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Third-party tools are available online which enable users to detect the cookies in each website they visit and disable them.